As spherical panoramas become more common, especially on social media platforms, the next logical step is to begin editing and enhancing these images — just as you do with traditional photography. The challenge is, however, these are not “flat” images. As images are “unwrapped” in photo editing tools, we need to use an alternate workflow for editing these types of panoramas.
This course will show you a step-by-step, non-destructive process, for seamlessly masking out your tripod, applying 2-dimensional artwork into the VR space, retouching, adjusting color, and adding special effects to your photo.
The software we’ll be using includes the Adobe Creative Cloud versions of both Photoshop and After Effects.
Running time: 43 minutes
Who is the target audience?
- Graphic Designers
- Web Designers
- Interaction Designers
- VR Designers
- Familiarity with Photoshop
- Add a logo to a spherical panorama (360º photo)
- Seamlessly remove the tripod
- Reset the center of the panorama
- Add a realistic sun
- Make color adjustments
- Retouch and enhance your photo
- Add in a new sky (even behind trees!)
- Updating metadata for social media platforms
26$ 12.99 $ 64.99
0$ 12.99 $ 64.99
6$ 12.99 $ 64.99
3$ 12.99 $ 64.99