If you can't think in English, you can't become totally fluent in English. That may sound a little bit strange, but it's true. Translating your language into English will keep you from being able to naturally communicate. This course will push you to use your English brain. It includes exercises, techniques, and a rigorous path toward fluency. This course is absolutely essential for anyone ready to take their English to the next level.
You will be able to see my face and mouth clearly in each video lesson, and I will use a blackboard at all times.
Each lesson focuses on a single idea, and each is comprehensive. Students can go at their own pace and should take their time, with lots of practice between videos. Replaying each lesson is highly recommended.
Who is the target audience?
- This course is for dedicated learners of English who are ready to take their English to the next level. If you want to have natural conversations with native speakers, or if you need to communicate in English at work or university, this course is absolutely essential. Very low level students may not benefit from his course, as some of the ideas and exercises are challenging.
- You should be able to communicate in English to some degree
- You should have the ability to understand most clear spoken English without subtitles
- Form thoughts in English
- Speak easily without translating
- Express ideas creatively, rather than using set phrases
- Use new vocabulary and phrases with confidence
- Connect and speak about abstract ideas
- Follow a routine to build excellent habits