10 short videos with everyday medical terminology, with pronunciation practice, reading, understanding, use in a typical sentence and vivid graphics.
Each lesson focuses on about 12 vocabulary items commonly used in everyday medical practice from private practice to hospital use.
Each lesson is divided into alphabetical order, and includes a comprehension review at the end.
If you are working in, or intend working in medicine, particularly in an English speaking country, this course is for you.
You may also need to take an IELTS exam if you intend migrating, and you can check out my IELTS courses on this site as well.
This course is usually more expensive, but for a short time, I am making an INTRODUCTORY OFFER.
- An INTERMEDIATE (or better) level of English is needed for this course, PLUS an understanding of medical practice, and procedures
- This course is most suitable to people either employed in the medical sector, or studying medicine in some form
- So nurses, doctors, doctors, surgeons, physicians, pharmacists, paramedics, wards-people etc will benefit from this course
- This course will NOT teach you medicine
- It is designed to use the knowledge you already have in your chosen field, and show you how to communicate that knowledge in English