This course provides learners with basic knowledge of English grammar.
NOTE: The material of this course is mostly the material of English for Non-English Speakers - Beginner's Course, but arranged as per topics of grammar, and contains the videos related to grammar only.
Students who have enrolled in of English for Non-English Speakers - Beginner's Course need not take this course, unless they want to get the grammar lessons in a more concise manner.
- Learners should be able to understand English
- Sentence construction; subject and predicate; types of sentences (based on meaning)
- Prepositions, prepositional phrase; phrasal verbs
- Singular and plurals; pronouns
- Adjectives, adverbs, linkers, modals and contractions
- Verbs, gerunds, infinitives, participles
- Overview of Tenses
I recommend this course to not only all who want to ace English quick , fast and with ease but also for ones who wish to learn at depth. It's detailed in a way to answer all your questions and guide you at each step of the learning process and i am very grateful for that.