Fly Through English: Verb Tenses for Speaking And Writing Skills
Improve Your Speaking And Writing Skills in English. Manipulate Each Tense through Contractions & Negations. Start Fly Through English Now!
- Self-paced with Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Fly Through English: Improve English Speaking & Writing Skills Now!
Hello and welcome to "Fly Through English - Verb Tenses". The aim of this course is to help you to understand and master the sixteen different tenses in English.
Every sentence must contain a verb and you can change the meaning of a simple sentence by changing the tense of the verb. For example:
I speak to George.
I spoke to George.
I will speak to George.
I am speaking to George.
I would have spoken to George.
Each sentence above is the same except for the tense of the verb. In this course you will learn about each tense in depth, have ample opportunity for practising what you've learnt and you'll also look at the irregular verbs in each tense.
I've split the course into videos of just three minutes in length. This allows even the busiest student to watch a video at least once a day without having to make a huge commitment.
Once you have purchased the course, it's yours forever so you can come back and review the tenses whenever you like.
Who this course is for:
- This course is aimed at students for whom English is a foreign language and would like to improve their verb tense usage
- You should already have an intermediate command of the English language before taking this course
- Learn about the four English tenses and how to expand them into 16 categories
- Learn how to manipulate each tense through contractions and negations
- Learn how to turn each tense into a question format
- Use this course as a reference guide to improve your speaking and writing skills in English