This Business Ethics course teaches managers, business leaders and corporate trainers how to design ethical organizations and manage organizations of high integrity. You will learn the 90 best practices for hiring ethical people, implementing codes of ethics, ethical decision making, ethics training, respecting employee diversity, ethics reporting systems, ethical leadership, engaging and empowering ethical employees, environmental management and community outreach. Assessment tools are provided to analyze the ethical performance of your organization.
Who is the target audience?
- Managers, Corporate Trainers, Organisational Leaders
- A desire to learn about how to incorporate good ethics on an organisational level
- Describe best practices for screening job candidates for ethics
- Utilize best practices for managing ethics codes
- Use a systematic ethics decision-making framework to arrive at moral conclusions
- Conduct ethics and diversity training workshops
- Create an ethical reporting system
- Integrate best practices for ethical leadership into the organization
- Integrate ethics into work goals and performance appraisals
- Engage and empower employees
- Develop an Environmental Management system plan
- Align community outreach with the organisation's mission and assets