If you introduce yourself as a Serial Entrepreneur, this course is for you.
Are you trying to be a successful Entrepreneur? Are you creating a great new Startup?
This course will show you why you should STOP what you're doing, and what to concentrate on instead.
Being an Entrepreneur and running a successful business are not always the same thing. In fact, they're very often in conflict. Will people really trust doing business with you in the long term when you call yourself a "serial entrepreneur"? Will you really take your business seriously if you think of it as a "Startup"?
In this Course I outline why you should stop falling for these traps, even though it looks like everyone else is doing them. Then I will show you my personal example of how I use these steps in creating a successful business.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is an Entrepreneur, or wants to be an Entrepreneur, or wants to run a Successful Startup
- This Course is for All Entrepreneurs, Freelancers, Start-up Owners, and People working for themselves
- STOP being an Entrepreneur
- STOP shooting yourself in the foot through Entrepreneurship
- STOP trying to be a Successful Startup
- STOP falling for the glamor
- START running a business
- START taking your business seriously
- START building something reliable that can last