Productive Expertise & Efficiency
0 Students Enrolled
5 hours of professional course for everyone who wants to learn essentials of data analysis and visualization in Excel and become an Advanced Excel User. Join to thousands of students and unlock the power of Excel to utilize its analytical tools — no matter your experience level. Master advanced Excel formulas and tools from Vlookup to Pivot Tables and create graphs and visualizations that can summarize critical business insights. Gain a competitive advantage in the job market.
This course is concentrated on the most important tools for performing data analysis on the job. In this course you'll play the role of data analyst at a delivery company and you'll be working with real-life data sets. You don't need to spend weeks and months to learn Excel. As you go through the course, you'll be able to apply what you learnt immediately to your job.
Author of this course has over 10 years of working experience in large financial organizations and over 5 years of experience of online and in-person trainings. He has dozens of courses on Excel, SQL, Power BI, Access, and more than 20,000 students in total. Surely he knows what you need.
Upon completion of the course, you will be able to download a Certificate of completion with your name on it. Then, you can upload this certificate on LinkedIn and show potential employers this is a skill you possess.
So, what are you waiting for? Join today and get immediate, lifetime access to the following:
· 5+ hours on-demand video
· Downloadable project files
· Homework exercises & quizzes
· 1-on-1 instructor support
· 20-day money-back guarantee
· Digital Certificate of Completion
See you in there!
- Basic knowledge of Excel is a plus, but not required
- Microsoft Excel 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019
- Learn different techniques for data analysis that can be easily implemented in Excel 2010, 2013, 2016, and 2019
- Transform Data into insight using powerful methods of analysis, techniques and tools
- Bring your skills of Excel from Beginner or Intermediate levels to Expert level
- Work with real-world data sets and solve real-world tasks
- Learn 60+ frequently used functions in Excel (Logical, Text, Date, Math, Statistical, Financial)
- Execute aggregation commands (SUM, COUNT, SUBTOTAL, etc.) and their conditional variants (SUMIFS, COUNTIFS, AVERAGEIFS, etc.) to summarize data sets
- Combine data from multiply worksheets by VLOOKUP, INDEX and MATCH functions
- Perform scenario and sensitivity analysis by Goal Seek, Data Table and Scenario Manager tools
- Learn best practices for data analysis and data presentation using PivotTable and PivotChart tools
- Excel charts that go beyond Column and Bar charts. You'll learn how to create Combo charts, Histogram, Scatter Plot, Speedometer charts and more
- Perform statistical analysis by using Data Analysis ToolPak including Linear Regression
- Learn best practices for the design and setup of interactive dashboards
- Work in Excel faster by using hot key shortcuts
1330$ 19.99 $ 99.99
30$ 12.99 $ 64.99
18$ 12.99 $ 64.99
20$ 12.99 $ 64.99
86$ 12.99 $ 64.99