Productive Expertise & Efficiency
51 Students Enrolled
If you've been tasked with summarising a large amount of data, or need to know how to create Pivot Tables, look no further. This course will take you from the basics of what is a Pivot Table, to creating visually impressive reports with ease.
You'll be able to quickly analyse data from large worksheets into manageable reports. The course will take you through creating a Pivot Table and best practices, Grouping data to help when summarising, using powerful filtering with Slicers and illustrating your data with Pivot Charts.
Pivot Tables are a great tool to master for any situation or any role where reporting is required.
Who is the target audience?
- Any Excel user who requires an introduction to Pivot Tables. You should already be familiar with the basics used to working with large amounts of data.
- You'll need Excel 2010, 2013 or 2016 installed and a desire to learn about how Pivot Tables can work for your large data set
- Understand what Pivot Tables are and when to use them
- Create a Pivot Table report
- Utilize the tools available for summarising data
- Work with Slicers and Create Pivot Charts
1415$ 12.99 $ 64.99
33$ 12.99 $ 64.99
19$ 12.99 $ 64.99
21$ 12.99 $ 64.99
89$ 12.99 $ 64.99