Productive Expertise & Efficiency
5 Students Enrolled
The Excel - Advanced Training session follows on from the Intermediate course, but now it's time to step up a gear from formulas and formatting and get into becoming an Advanced User.
This course comprises of advanced tools such as Goal Seek, Scenarios, Advanced Filtering, Validating entries, Protection techniques, Pivot Tables and Macros.
You'll be able to perform calculations for forecasting and predicting, generate reports from multiple sources and create structured, manageable Pivot Table reports for analysing big data sets.
All the files used on the course are available to download and work alongside each video, or in your own time to try out yourself.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to learn more than formulas and enhance their knowledge to become an Advanced user of Excel
- Users should have a good understanding of the basics as this is not an introduction level course
- You'll need Excel 2007, 2010, 2013 or 2016 installed and a desire to want to learn what Excel can really do for you!
- You'll be able to learn the advanced tools and features from your desk from a Microsoft Trainer
- Take your skills learnt to many different situations and roles
- Pick up tips, techniques and shortcuts to make using Excel simple!
- You'll learn great tools such as Consolidate, Advanced Filtering, Goal Seek for forecasting data, Pivot Tables, Protecting Sheets and Recording Macros
1370$ 12.99 $ 64.99
31$ 12.99 $ 64.99
19$ 12.99 $ 64.99
20$ 12.99 $ 64.99
87$ 12.99 $ 64.99