Productive Expertise & Efficiency
0 Students Enrolled
Course Material Works in Microsoft Excel 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016
Join me in this course and take control of Microsoft Excel and master the process of automating routine tasks through the use of Excel Shortcut and Formulas.
- Learn Excel from Scratch OR become more CONFIDENT.
- Looking to learn Excel but don't know where to start?
- OR, you've been using Microsoft Excel for a while but don't feel 100% confident?
I’ve picked out the Excel Essential skills a Data Analyst needs and packaged them in a structured course.
In fact, I collected the most common Excel problems faced by my clients. I added in my 10+ years' experience in finance and project management. I included all the hidden tips and tricks I came to learn as an Excel Expert and put it ALL in THIS course. I also made sure it covers the absolute Excel beginners.
These practical, real-world examples help you understand the full potential of each feature. You'll learn how to use Excel for quick and painless data analysis.
There are many helpful and time-saving Excel formulas and features. We tend to forget what these are if we don't use them. This Microsoft Excel Essentials Course will give you the practice you need to be able to apply the best solution for the task at hand. This way you can do more in less time.
WHY TAKE THIS SPECIFIC EXCEL COURSE?
Yes. There are many Microsoft Excel courses out there teaching you the important Excel functions and features you need to master.
BUT, can you apply what you learnt to your own files?
Do you get enough practice and challenges to remember all the new information?
This course will get you confident and comfortable designing simple to complex spreadsheets. You'll go beyond Excel basics. As you go through the course, you'll be able to apply what you learnt immediately to your job.
You'll master new formulas and find better ways to setup your existing spreadsheets. Management loves efficiency.
In this course you'll solve dozens of practical real-world examples. They'll help you think outside the box so you can work smarter not harder.
IS THIS ONLINE EXCEL COURSE FOR BEGINNERS ONLY?
This Complete Excel Course is for two types of people:
- Excel beginners, i.e. anyone looking to learn Excel from scratch
- Excel intermediate and Excel advanced users who want to make sure their skills cover all the essentials. This includes many Excel tricks and hidden features few data analysts know of.
The Excel Essentials for the Real World Course covers ALL the fundamentals an Excel beginner needs to know. BUT it also fills in the gaps for Excel Intermediate and Advanced users. It's for corporate professionals who feel comfortable with Excel but not 100% confident.
This is more than an Excel Basics Course. It starts off easy and adds in tips and tricks many Excel advanced users don't know of.
WHAT ARE SOME EXCEL FEATURES AND FUNCTIONS I WILL LEARN IN THIS COURSE
- How to customize the Microsoft Excel interface so you can easily find the files and features you use often.
- To apply formatting correctly for cleaner and more professional reports.
- To use important features like drop-down lists in Excel and add data validation to the cells. This way you can restrict the type of data that can be input in each cell.
- How to add comments and notes to cells.
- Add timestamps to your reports.
- Automate data entry with Auto-Fill and Flash-fill.
- How to best navigate large data and large spreadsheets.
- Useful Excel shortcuts for data entry and navigation.
- How to Protect your Excel files and worksheets properly.
- Excel's essential rule when it comes to writing formulas.
- How to write basic to advanced Excel formulas - also formulas that reference other workbooks or other worksheets.
- The most useful Excel functions like COUNTIFS, COUNT, SUMIFS, AVERAGEIFS, VLOOKUP, IF and many more.
- How to convert raw Excel data into information you can use to create reports on.
- Excel features that will help you to organize and structure data so it makes analysis easier (Sort, Filter, Search & Replace Go to Special, etc...)
- Useful Excel printing options that you'll need specially before you send your file to your boss or save as PDF.
- Design principles for optimal spreadsheets.
- Excel charts that go beyond column and bar charts. You'll learn how to create a Pareto chart, Histogram, Treemap, Sunburst charts and more.
- Excel Pivot Tables so you can quickly get insights from your data.
WHY WOULD YOU CHOOSE TO LEARN EXCEL?
Excel in itself can do so much for your career. It's just one program but it's the one hiring managers are interested in.
That’s why basic Excel skills is a mandatory requirement for most office-based professionals today.
Superior Microsoft Excel skills can get you a promotion. Some jobs require that to begin with.
Who this course is for:
- Everyone can learn this course- Student, Businessman, Employee of any company, Corporate Peoples
- Only Computer Knowledge required, fresher can also learn very easily
- Understand and Identify the principles of data analysis
- Effectively summarize and present data clearly
- Use effective design principles when creating and presenting data
- Take full advantage of the built in tools Microsoft Excel offers in order to analyze and build dashboard reports
- Build interactive dashboard reports
- Analyze Excel data using Excels TEXT based Functions
- Data Mine using Excels Array Functions
- Build Interactive Dashboard Reports with Buttons and Drop Down Menus
- Streamline and Analyze Data with Excel PivotTables and Pivot Charts
- Master Microsoft Excel from Beginner to Advanced
- Build a solid understanding on the Basics of Microsoft Excel
- Learn the most common Excel functions used in the Office
- Harness the full power of Microsoft Excel by automating your day to day tasks through shortcut and formulas
- Maintain large sets of Excel data in a list or table
- Create dynamic reports by mastering one of the most popular tools, PivotTables
- Wow your boss by unlocking dynamic formulas with IF, VLOOKUP, INDEX, MATCH functions and many more
- Learn how to automate daily routine tasks within Excel
- Master the ESSENTIAL Excel formulas and features to accelerate your career
- Learn Excel from scratch or fill in the gaps to become immediately confident
- Learn to use Pivot Tables, Pivot Charts and Time Lines for Interactive Excel Reports
- Access to a Professional Trainer with 10+ years of Excel Training
1346$ 12.99 $ 64.99
30$ 12.99 $ 64.99
18$ 12.99 $ 64.99
20$ 12.99 $ 64.99
86$ 12.99 $ 64.99