You wouldn't jump out of a plane without a parachute,.... would you??? Why do most people jump into the stock market with no protection?
When the Stock Market was doing nothing but going Up, everyone looked like a genius. What happened when the party ended and the Market Dropped 20 - 30 Percent? Many people lost a fortune. You don't have to!
Protecting Your Stock Positions with Options shows how you can protect yourself and limit the Risk.
Every Trader and Investor has different Risk Tolerances and Time Horizons. This course breaks down the Protective Put Strategy and explains how you can choose different Option Expirations and Strikes to suit your personal needs, account size, and comfort level.
The course covers trade setups and ideas for stocks that are breaking out and stocks that are range bound. I discuss how dividend stocks can boost your returns, and how Implied Volatility, when setting up the positions, can affect the Edge you have on the trade, and the profit you can make.
I have heard people describe Options as confusing, complicated and risky. When I was young my parents said "Don't touch the Stove". Then as I grew up and understood how to use it, they said "Make your own dinner, the stove is right there." What was once risky became a Tool.
It is no different with trading Options. Once you have the Education and Understanding of How to use Options to Your Advantage, your perception of them will change too!
Using Options properly can reduce risk, and give you the Peace of Mind you need to Trade the Current Markets with an Edge!
Let's get started!
Who this course is for:
- Frustrated Traders that are getting stopped out of positions too often
- Stock Traders Looking for ways to protect their positions
- Option Traders Looking to Utilize an Effective Low Risk Core Strategy
- Although not required, basic knowledge of Puts and Calls may make it easier to understand the concepts
- Understand the Protective Put Strategy and why it can be advantageous to utilize it in your trading or investment plan
- How to Protect Your Stock Positions and Limit Risk in case of a Market Correction or Major Pullback
- Learn how to customize the strategy to fit your needs and comfort level