Do you want to alleviate the pain of gathering all of your documents at tax time? Would you like to automate about 80% of your accounting? Are you an independent contractor or a small business owner? If you answered yes to one or all three of these questions, you must sign up for this class.
You will learn how to sort and track business income, capture all expense deductions, track business mileage, estimate quarterly tax payments, and invoice your customers anytime, anywhere, from multiple devices. And what's even more exciting, you will learn how to automate 80% of the entire accounting process.
You will learn how to manage your entire business using QuickBooks self-employed. Give up the confusion and destain of bookkeeping and let this course together with the software easily guide you through the normal drudgery of bookkeeping. You will fall in love with QuickBooks Self-employed.
Who is the target audience?
- Tax Prepares & Accountants with small business clients, small business owners, independent contractors, Uber drivers, hair stylists
- Anyone who wants to organize their business finances
- One of these versions of QuickBooks Pro: 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, or 2017
- QuickBooks Software would be best although we can review the content without the software
- Students will learn how they can alleviate the pain of gathering all of their tax documents at tax time by tracking business income, capturing all expense deductions, tracking business mileage, estimating quarterly tax payments, all through the year by automating the process by at least 80%
Very excellent classes