Get in-depth knowledge of developing exciting 2D Games with Unity
This course will teach you to develop complicated games using procedurally generating techniques. With the use of prefabs and randomness, this course will discuss the creating of two puzzle games: Concentration and Minesweeper. The first two sections of the course comprise of creating a concentration game, the procedural generation along with logic addition for the Minesweeper game, and finally the last part that covers the steps required to build, host, and share a Unity game using WebGL. In the third and the final section, we’ll talk about the steps required to build, host, and share a Unity game using WebGL.
About the Author
- Dr. Ashley Godbold is a programmer, game designer, artist, mathematician, and teacher. She holds a Bachelor of Science in Mathematics, a Master of Science in Mathematics, a Bachelor of Science in Game Art and Design, and a Doctor of Computer Science in Emerging Media where her dissertation research focused on educational video game design. She works full-time as a Game Developer and also runs a small indie/passion studio. She teaches college courses in Unity, 3ds Max, Adobe Flash, game design, and mathematics. She is also the author of Mastering Unity 2D Game Development: Second Edition by Packt Publishing.
- Basic understanding of programming logic is required
- Create a concentration game framework
- Create a minesweeper game framework
- Write C# code in MonoDevelop that spans from beginner to advanced techniques
- Design games that are playable on mobile devices and on the web
- How to use prefabs to make programming games quick and easy
- Using player preferences to save scores
- Publish games to the web and various mobile devices
- How to code a pause menu
0$ 9.99 $ 49.99
0$ 9.99 $ 49.99
0$ 29.99 $ 149.99