Learn how to work with cinematics and animations using the different tools of Unity.
Features coroutine-driven rock obstacles which the zombie (pc) must avoid. This section teaches the basics of developing in Unity. It provides students with the opportunity to work with animations, 3D editor, camera and much more. It’s a great way to start learning by developing a fully-functional game.
About the Author
- Devslopes by Mark Price - Learn programming and app developmentDevslopes transforms beginner students into paid professionals through curated project-based videos, interactive quizzes, and exercises. After completing each course, you will have a strong portfolio, coupled with the technical understanding to build your own custom applications. We strive to teach students how to code through polished apps inspired by real-world examples. We want our students to build projects that they are proud of, that look and operate just like apps they use in their everyday life. We are passionate about helping people reveal their hidden talents and guiding them into the exciting world of startups and programming.
- No prior knowledge required
- Intro to Animation & Cinematics in Unity 3D
- Unity 3D animation editor
- Unity cutscenes, cameras, & animation events
- Animation curves, camera management, & character cinematics in Unity
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
49$ 9.99 $ 49.99
7$ 9.99 $ 49.99