This course will be teaching you how to play chess and the different strategies and tactics that will allow you to move from zero chess knowledge to an intermediate level tournament player.
The course has 12 hours+ of recorded lessons covering all the aspects of chess from opening, to middle game and ending, including all the chess tactics patterns and the different strategies to use during the different phases.
It will teach you as well tournament rules and chess annotations as well as how to build your tournament opening repertoire.
- There are no previous knowledge requirements for this course. This course is for absolute beginners and will start teaching chess from scratch and then will go deep into the intermediate level details after the beginner topics are covered
During this course, you will learn the following:
- Understand the Chess game rules
- Understand how each piece moves and captures other pieces and how to setup the chessboard
- Learn the concepts of defense and attack in chess
- Understand Chess Game Phases (Opening, Middlegame and Endgame) and what to focus on during each phase
- Learn some main chess opening lines and how to build your opening repertoire and how to annotate a chess game
- Learn all the available chess tactics motifs and patterns
- Learn the different chess strategies about pawns structures, the center control and other important aspects
- Learn Basic Chess Endgame patterns
- Play chess with ease against beginner and intermediate players (1000-1400 ELO) by the end of the course
- Have the fundamentals, tips and tools to continue your chess development and learning in the future
1$ 9.99 $ 49.99
0$ 49.99 $ 249.99