Learn how to build, navigate and use different functions of DWSIM to build steady state process simulations!
This course will introduce you on how to use a CAPE-OPEN compliant process simulator at a basic level with DWSIM.
You will learn about:
- Adding compounds to the simulation
- Basic selection of property packages available in DWSIM
- Changing units to be used in a simulation
- Adding material and energy streams
- Adding unit operation blocks
- Connecting material streams, energy streams and unit operation blocks
- Running the simulation
- Performing sensitivity analysis
- Adding property tables
- A background in chemical engineering or allied engineering courses
- DWSIM (New UI) -to be downloaded as will be shown later in the course
- Be able to build, navigate and use different functions of DWSIM to build steady state process simulations
More videos could be taught.
247Free $ 9.99
2$ 19.99 $ 99.99