Learn The Essential Basics For Electrical Wiring, How To Wire Power Sockets And Lights With Switches
The Only Course You Need To Learn The Fundamentals Of Electrical Systems In The Houses and Buildings With Practical Exercises. Master and Apply The Science Now!
- Self-paced with Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
A Complete Guide To Learn Electrical Science: Step By Step Explanation With Exercises
If you are beginner, fresh graduate or an electrical engineer student and you are interested to learn about the electrical system in the houses and buildings, so this course will be a good choice for you because of what listed below:
- This course will let you understand how the electricity works in our houses, buildings such as offices, restaurants, schools, hospitals and libraries … etc.
- You will study in this course about the AC system 220-380 V.
- Please note that the same concept and rules for 120 volt system.
- You will learn how to wire a group of light bulbs to switches also how to connect fan and power sockets through several exercises.
- How to calculate the load (current and power) for each equipment you would fix it.
- How to read electrical drawings and plans such as lighting layout, power layout, single line diagram and load schedule.
- Circuit breakers will be considered in this course (MCB and MCCB)
- Types of wires and cables will be considered too.
- What is the meaning for 3-phase and single phase in our real life
- What's the real benefit for earthing and why do we use earthing in electrical wiring.
- Moreover I will show you types of switches and power sockets.
At the end of the course you will be familiar with wiring (lights with switches and power sockets) and you will have the courage to read and understand the electrical plans, so be ready and be patient.
Meanwhile if you have a curious to learn about electrical wiring in houses this course will give you a good experience, in addition at the end of this course you will be able to apply or to work as site electrical engineer, or electrical engineer designer or both.
- Familiar with ohm's law and power relation law
- Patient and to focus in each lecture
- Bring note book to write down specific notes
- At the end of this course you will be able to wire group of lights, switches and power socket.
- Also you will be able to apply for a job to work as an electrician, supervisor, site engineer and designer engineer.
- Moreover you will be able to read and understand electrical drawings and load schedules.
3$ 49.99 $ 249.90
353$ 2.99 $ 0.00