*Internationally Recognised Qualification*
This course has been created for students of ‘All Levels’ who are interested in learning some really powerful, yet simple Acupressure techniques that will help to treat 12 of the most common digestive disorders facing people today.
- Acupressure for Acidity/Gastritis
- Acupressure for Colitis/Constipation
- Acupressure for Diarrhoea
- Acupressure for Dysentery
- Acupressure for Flatulence
- Acupressure for Gallbladder Disorders
- Acupressure for Haemorrhoids
- Acupressure for Jaundice/Liver Disorders
- Acupressure for Loss of Appetite
- Acupressure for Nausea/Vomiting
- Acupressure for Sore Throat/Pharyngitis
- Acupressure for Ulcers
Students who sign up for this course will get instant access to a 52 page course manual, a set of 12 Acupressure Treatment Charts covering the top Acupressure Treatment Points to work on to defuse each disorder and treatment protocol for each of the illustrated charts - this is a step by step guide that teaches students how to perform the Acupressure Treatment.
A good idea is to print off the Acupressure Treatment Charts & Protocol and laminate the sheets back to back so that you have an illustrated Treatment Chart on the front showing a colourful image of exact point locations and on the back you can have the treatment protocol giving you the step by step instructions to follow so you can carry out the treatment successfully.
The information in this course is delivered in a simplistic way making it very easy for students to learn and apply the techniques to work on themselves, on family, friends or clients.
This course has also been accredited internationally so students who complete this course will receive an Internationally Recognised Qualification in 'Acupressure Therapy'.
Some common benefits you can expect from an Acupressure Treatment include:
- Relief from stress & tension
- A more relaxed body & mind
- Increased blood circulation
- A faster removal of toxic waste
- An increase in energy levels
- Relief from head, neck, shoulder & back ache and
- An overall sense of well-being
So why not sign up today and see how quickly the positive effects of Acupressure can bring improvement to your life?
Who this course is for:
- This course has been created for students of 'All Levels'
- No previous experience in Acupressure is necessary as full training will be provided. All you will need is a device on which you can access the course
- Specific Acupressure Points to treat the 12 Most Common Digestive Disorders
- Receive an Internationally Recognised Qualification in Acupressure Therapy
- Obtain Membership and Practitioner Insurance with an International Institute at a discounted rate
- Get listed online under 'Acupressure Therapy'