Successfully develop interactive e-learning courses by harnessing the cutting edge features of Camtasia Studio 8
Camtasia Studio 8 is the industry leading tool in the e-learning industry, and is the most powerful due to its cutting edge features, making it easy for even first-time users to create an effective e-learning course quickly.
This tutorial shows you how to create interactive e-learning courses by making the most out of Camtasia. Follow along with detailed video demonstrations covering everything you need to know to use Camtasia to create screencasts, record presentations, and develop interactive e-learning courses.
This course goes beyond the basics to teach you how to overcome challenges specific to e-learning. It starts off by introducing you to Camtasia and then digs deeper into its potential by showing you how to use its features to create compelling content for your courses. The tutorial guides you on how to plan an e-learning project with the help of storyboards, and configure default project settings. You’ll also learn how to add interactivity to your course by including quizzes, hotspots, and using SCORM to track results. Finally, you’ll learn how to “flip the classroom” to record presentations and make them available online.
About the Author
Joe Deegan is an e-learning professional and educational technology graduate student living in Sacramento, California. His specialty is designing and developing e-learning courses covering a range of topics using tools such as Articulate Storyline and Adobe Captivate then delivering those courses using Moodle. With years of experience in Moodle administration and e-learning course development, Joe has learned how e-learning can best be utilized to make learning programs more effective and efficient. When he’s not busy Moodling or developing an e-learning solution you can find him out on the golf course working on his golf swing, traveling with his wife, or walking his dog.
Basic idea of elearning is assumed.
- Get familiar with Camtasia’s layout and workflow to start developing an e-learning course
- Plan your project by creating a storyboard and configuring Camtasia’s default project settings
- Use fundamental features such as title clips, transitions, importing media clips, and recording audio in every Camtasia project
- Record and edit screencasts to add a professional look and feel
- Capture lectures and record live presentations so that they can be viewed online or within e-learning courses
- Add interactivity with quizzes and hotspots
- Publish your project through a learning management system such as Moodle or Blackboard
- Share your e-learning project with the world by reviewing Camtasia’s publishing options
0$ 9.99 $ 49.99
0$ 9.99 $ 49.99
0$ 29.99 $ 149.99