Guided Mindfulness Meditations for Asthma is a course focused on healing the deep, inner influences of the subconscious mind, in relation to asthma.
If you, or someone you know, suffers from asthma, then you know how debilitating asthma can be. There can be a number of factors contributing to asthma, such as environmental influences, an overly sensitive immune system, smoke inhalation, infections, or what we'll be focusing on exclusively in this course--stress and anxiety.
Over the last decade, scientific research has illuminated numerous health benefits from practicing meditation on a regular basis. Some of the benefits can directly help asthma including, boosting the immune system, reducing stress, and healing anxiety—and those benefits will be the focus of this course.
In each section, I'll be providing useful lecture material with contemplative and deep meditative experiences, that you'll be able to use for the rest of your life.
- There are no prerequisites for this course. However, some experience in meditation and an interest in spirituality will be helpful
Topics will include:
- One CONTEMPLATION EXERCISE to gain insights into your relationships with asthma
- A discussion on the different TYPES of STRESS
- How to enter DEEP RELAXATION during meditation, and at the onset of an asthma attack
- Understanding ANXIETY and the NATURE of EMOTION
- How to heal SUPPRESSED EMOTION from the past, that can cause an asthma attack
- Healing deep-seated emotions from PAST LIFE INTERFERENCE, that may be contributing to asthma attacks
- VISUALIZATION techniques to create a future free of asthma
0$ 9.99 $ 49.99
5$ 9.99 $ 49.99
34$ 9.99 $ 49.99
50$ 9.99 $ 49.99