As a Prominent Online Instructor and the Authority Figure in the field of Positive Psychology, Happiness and Human Flourishing I am actively involved in this amazing community of happier people and do my best to answer all the questions within 48 hours.
About this course:
- Full, free lifetime access
- All future extra lectures and upgrades are always included for free
- Regular free surprise bonuses to help you change your habits and become even happier!
- Fully Accredited CPD / CE Program by the CPD Standards and when completed you will be eligible to receive Accredited Certificate with 20 CPD / CE Hours.
The course will cover the scientifically proven methods to understand and practice...
- What determines happiness
- How to focus on what you really want
- Aim of Positive Psychology
- Strengths and how to define what you really good at
- Introduction to Habits
- Type of Habits (including one you probably never heard of)
- Seven Secrets to Habits and Happiness
- The Honeymoon effect
- Engagement / Flow
- Mindfulness - What is and what is not
- Life Success
- Goal settings
- Kaizen Goals
- Optimism, Pessimism, Realism
- Happy People and Success
- And much more...
- See few recent reviews for this course:
This is a great course for beginner and experienced alike. The information is clear and applicable to real world experiences. - Dawn Kosma
Braco has a way with understanding how to inspire ME to make more happiness in my life! This is Braco's BEST work yet! Bravo, Braco. Everyone can learn and be inspired by your talent and gift of happiness in this course! - Rita Joan Santelli
The material of this course is excellent. The explanations are very easy to understand and the enthusiasm of the lecturer is contagious. - Haydee
Amo la simplicidad y practicidad con la que transmite conceptos y herramientas clave para ser feliz. - Beatriz Herrera Larios
If you are looking to find out how to find happiness and change habits or develop a new habit I would recommend this course. It may surprise you that little steps are often the best ones to reach our goal. Thank you Mr Pobric for your enthusiasm and your smiles and insight, I appreciate it. - Bonnie Barton
At the end of this this course, you will:
- Stop chasing happiness
- Focus on what you really want in life
- Understand and know your strengths
- Learn what positive psychology is all bout
- Learn and apply many tools from the Science of Positive Psychology toolbox
- Understand and learn basic mindfulness techniques
- Set Your Goals with happiness in mind
- Get the tools to set the goals right and achieve them easily
- Learn and apply self confidence tools set
- Become even more optimistic
- Improve many areas of your life including physical,financial, career, etc.
- Understand Basic of Habits
- Choose One or More Habits You Want To Change
- Make Necessary Steps to Change Your Habits
- Increase Will Power and Self Confidence
- Release Your Own Happy Chemical
- Learn 7 Secrets to Habits and Happiness
- Become Happier
- Succeed in Any Habit Formation
- Introduce New Routines
- And much more...
Habits and Happiness Program combines years of research by experts in the field of habits, neuroscience, traditional and positive psychology, and teaches you how to apply this new information in a very simple and practical way. This program will help you understand your habits: why you have them, why you can or cannot change them, and how they can work to help you live a great life.
Implementing habitual behavior in accordance with this program will help you become happier and more successful, will improve your wellbeing, and will assist you in living the life
Everything you want to achieve in life--from a successful career, thriving relationships, improved health, or simply increase your happiness and wellbeing—everything starts with habits. Everything!
If your goal is to double your income, get a new job, do well on an interview, lose weight, gain weight, start exercising, start meditating, improve relationships, change your diet, become happier – or anything else in life – this course is for you.
This program is based on my bestselling book – Habits and Happiness: How to Become Happier and Improve Your Wellbeing by Changing Your Habits, my Habits and Happiness workshops, individual coaching sessions, and many years of helping others change their life for the better in the areas they believe are most necessary.
Regardless of what areas of your life need improvement – income, career, heath, relationships, spirituality or anything else - you can only make that happen by changing your habits. Click the "take this course" button, top right, now ... Enroll NOW to become happier and more successful.
This program is Fully Accredited CPD / CE Program by the CPD Standards and when completed you will be eligible to receive Accredited Certificate with 10 CPD / CE Hours.
Our CPD provider Number is 50124
CPD / CE is beneficial for employees’ career progression and advancement. CPD research confirmed that for anyone hoping to get promoted, or wanting to specialize in a different area, demonstrating their learning agility and dedication to CPD / CE can make a substantive difference. In real terms, this means that Accredited Certificate contributes to achieving higher salaries.
For employees, CPD / CE helps them keep their knowledge and skills up-to-date. It also ensures that the professional standard of their qualifications and registrations is maintained. Furthermore, it contributes to their professional sense of direction. Completing CPD / CE helps build their confidence and credibility, allows them to showcase their achievements and equips them with tools to cope positively with change.
Within different regions, there can be different terminology used. For example, CPD can be known as Continuing Education (CE) or Continuing Professional Education (CPE). It is important to note that these terms are completely interchangeable with CPD, and are both focused on a structured approach to lifelong learning.
Global Acceptance of CPD Standards Accreditation
Whilst based in the UK, the CPD Standards accreditation operates internationally and meets the CPD / CE requirements and expectations for all professional bodies, regulators and membership organizations across the globe. This means that a professional attending an accredited CPD / CE training activity can receive a CPD / CE Certificate of Attendance, which can then be used towards their national CPD / CE requirements.
Due to the research undertaken by the CPD Standards Research Project with various professional bodies and regulators the accreditation is recognized and respected internationally. Formal CPD Standards certificates are issued and accepted in a multitude of countries and across all professional sectors.
CPD in the United States of America often uses slightly different language to describe the practice of CPD e.g. CE – Continuing Education, CPE – Continuing Professional Education, CME – Continuing Medical Education, or CLE – Continuing Legal Education.
Similar to the UK, there are stringent requirements for professionals to undertake CE within different sectors, with over 4000 professional bodies, institutes, and regulators across the country.
It is a rather complex area as each of the 52 States has different CE requirements in place for regulated areas e.g. lawyers in Alaska have to under 4 hours of CPD a year, whereas lawyers in Ohio have to undertake 24 hours of CE over 2 years.
For additional knowledge and tools on Positive Psychology and Habits please check my other programs.
Every minute you delay is actually COSTING you...Happiness, Health, Success...
Who this course is for:
- Coaches, Counselors, Teachers
- Therapists, Trainers, Workshop Creators
- This program is for the participants wiling and ready to make some positive changes in their life
- People with low willpower / self discipline
- Participants willing to apply this skill to help other people
- This program is not for people who have no interest in doing some work to improve their life
- No prior knowledge or work is necessary to take this course.
- You should have pen and paper ready for exercises / applications
- Get ready to apply the tools learned here
- Internationally Accredited 20 Professional Development / Continuing Education Hours: Provider #777313
- Students from 168 Countries!
- Understand Your Character Strengths
- Use the Tools Learned Here to Become Happier and Healthier
- Set up Goals with Happiness in Mind
- Improve Relationships
- Understand basic of Mindfulness
- Become even more Successful in any area of your life
- Improve Overall Wellbeing
- Learn Connection between Meditation, Happiness, Optimism and Success
- Implement the Good new Habits and Change the Bad Old Habits
Hi, It was my first course and i liked it a lot. It is well presented and very clear. I started the assignment and the reading. I am looking forward to take other courses that would complete this one. Thank you for this experience, Roya
I was initially disappointed that it wasn't a written course, but... this is a brilliant, brilliant man. I have started a life coaching business in the UK and some of the ways Braco explains things, has really given me food for thought. He says a lot of things that i will quote (referencing Braco) but this was money well spent. I have done many courses over the years but having a 1-1 with such an acquired man was priceless Thank you Merrick Christie-Osborne