This Course will show you how to build an Arduino Motion Detector Device that will Fire an Alarm once an Intruder is detected in a range of 6 to 7 meters, it will take you in a step by step manner to know what each component inside the device circuit is, and what it does and how to wire it up.
Welcome to this course.
You will know what is the actual working principle of Motion detectors that you see in banks and in door opining and closing mechanisms and what you can do with it and how to interface it with your own Arduino and make it execute and action using simple codes freely, you will no longer needs to buy a motion detector or customize it since you can make the device yourself.
After this course you will be able to make your own Motion detector and the choice is yours to use it in any application that comes in your mind and can make your life easier, since all connections are explained in details.
Goal From This Course:
- Connect a Motion Detector Sensor to Arduino Board with all necessary Components and make it work.
- Arduino or an Arduino clone board (freeduino), or you can make your own custom Arduino board
- PIR Motion Sensor
- A piezo buzzer or an 8-ohm speaker
- 9V Battery and connector
- Connecting wires
- Arduino IDE
Who this course is for:
- Electronics Geeks
- Arduino Geeks
- Anyone Interested in Learning New Things about Arduino
- Basic experience in Electronics
- A Will to apply, not just watch
- Make your own Motion Detector Device
- Learn Working Principle of Motion Detectors
- Interface Motion Detector with Arduino
110$ 9.99 $ 49.99
176$ 9.99 $ 49.99
55$ 9.99 $ 49.99
28$ 9.99 $ 49.99