3D simulators nowadays are covering all aspects of the electronic design process, in 3D. In this course you will get the chance to explore the wonders of 3D simulation of a limitless range of circuit boards, a 2D circuit design tools, and also microcontroller simulation, testing and programming with and without coding.
Welcome to this course.
You will get the chance to learn:
- 3D Electronic design and simulation
- Exploring different electronic elements and getting to watch them as they receive different signal.
- Test different situation and circuit condition and explore the possibility of each element before real life testing.
- Watch items explode when they receive excessive current! such are Leds and resistors
- Edit, wire and add different electronic elements
- Learn how to use Breadboard in real life and in Simulation environment
- Learn how to use RGB Leds in real life and in Simulation environment
- Series and Parallel Circuits with Practical Example
- Arduino Digital/Analog Input/Output
- Arduino Serial Monitor Simulation
- 3D simulation of different electronic elements
- 3D wiring of real life circuits inside a simulation platform
- Measurement of different electrical signals such as voltage, current, temperature, light, digital and analog.
- Arduino programming and Simulation without coding using Blocks
- Arduino programming with coding
- Microcontroller programming and Simulation without coding using Blocks
- Microcontroller programming with coding
What You Will learn in This Course
- Why it is helpful to simulate and design in 3D
- Sign Up for the FREE Simulation Platform
- User Interface Introduction
- Design and Simulate ON/OFF Led Circuit
- Design and Simulate ON/OFF Switches Circuits
- Design and Simulate Microcontroller Systems
- Design and Simulate Arduino Boards
- Program without coding using Blocks
- Design and Simulate Simple Led Fading Circuits
- Design and Simulate Simple RGB Led Circuit
- Design and Simulate Potentiometer Circuits
This will be a journey of a life time for everyone looking for a new vision in Engineering Simulation, easy to use and really helpful software will be introduced.
Who this course is for:
- Any Tech Geek
- Engineering Students
- School Students who want's to learn more about electronics in simple ways
- Teachers who are looking for ways to make learning more fun and interactive
- Ability to practice not just watch
- Sign Up for The FREE Software/Websites used in this Course (All Free No Hidden additional Fees)
- Have a basic knowledge in Electronics
- Design and Simulate Electronic Circuits in 3D
- Program 3D Microcontrollers using blocks
- Program 3D Microcontrollers using code
- Simulate Different Arduino Boards
110$ 9.99 $ 49.99
176$ 9.99 $ 49.99
55$ 9.99 $ 49.99
28$ 9.99 $ 49.99