This beginner level course has twin objectives: -
- Introduce you to the Pyboard
- Introduce you to MicroPython
By the end of this course, you would have developed a firm grasp of the hardware capabilities of the Pyboard and learnt to program it using MicroPython. We assume passing familiarity with the Python Programming language on the part of the learner.
Other than hardware and embedded enthusiasts, this course is also designed to be a gateway to embedded programming for folks coming from hardcore programming background with zero knowledge of electronic development boards. We think hobbyists and hard core engineers (hardware and software) alike will learn much from this course.
- To get maximum value out of this course, you should have at least a basic knowledge of programming principles
- Familiarity with Python will help you to follow this course easily
- You will also need to know some of the basic electronic concepts and experience with microcontroller boards like Arduino will help you in following this course
- This course will teach you the programming language MicroPython, it's essential features and the platform or the microcontroller on which it will run, called the Pyboard
- You will also develop enough confidence to program MicroPython compatible boards other than the Pyboard using MicroPython
- By the end of this course, you will be able to build non-trivial projects using the Pyboard, by programming it using MicroPython
110$ 9.99 $ 49.99
176$ 9.99 $ 49.99
55$ 9.99 $ 49.99
28$ 9.99 $ 49.99