This course is ideal if you want to learn how to create a well designed garden and show your friends or clients how it will look. At the end of this course you will be able to understand design principles and apply them to drawing up plans and sketches.
Learn how to design gardens and easily draw up plans and sketches
- Learn about garden design principles
- Learn about garden user areas
- Find out how to draw base plans to scale from site information
- Find out how to draw up plans with plant and construction symbols
- Find out how to colour in plans easily
- Learn how to do sketches from photos easily
Apply design principles to any garden that will work well and look good
This course can be used by beginners and can lead to work designing gardens.
It is unique as it shows quick easy ways of designing gardens with hand drawn plans.
This course offers you a easy, simple way to understand sound design principles as they apply to gardens. You will learn the design principles, and how to divide up your garden into user areas.
Once you have obtained the site information you can easily draw this up on a base plan. After obtaining the client wishes and working out the user areas, you can add in the gardens and construction areas using symbols. You can then colour in the plan and add wording.
You will also learn how to do a quick sketch from a photo to show your client how the garden could look in 3D.
Who this course is for:
- Homeowners or aspiring garden designers
- Have basic drawing skills and interest in garden design
- Understand design principles and draw concept plans, and do simple sketches
1$ 9.99 $ 49.99
0$ 49.99 $ 249.99