This course is ideal if you want to learn how to create a successful edible garden using organic methods. At the end of the course you will be able to understand organic growing principles and apply them to your own edible garden.
- Learn how to improve your soils and soil fertility
- Find out how to grow plants in raised gardens and greenhouses to optimize growth.
- Find out how you can irrigate your garden
- Find out how you can directly sow seeds in your garden
- Find out how you plant out seedlings in your garden
- Learn about how crop rotation and companion planting can improve your soil and reduce pests and diseases
- Find out about how to control pests and diseases using organic methods
- Learn about how you can harvest your edible plants to keep them fresh and tasty
This course offers you a simple, easy way to understand organic growing methods, and how you can apply them in your garden.
Once you have obtained the information you can set up your edible garden and grow plants successfully.
Who this course is for:
- Keen gardeners
- Have basic gardening knowledge and basic gardening tools
- Understand how to grow edible plants by organic methods, and demonstrate how this can be easily achieved
1$ 9.99 $ 49.99
0$ 49.99 $ 249.99