In this series of courses, you will learn how to write a research paper in English in 5+1 steps which will be dealt with in three phases (i.e., the pre-drafting phase, the drafting phase, and the post-drafting phase).
In the 5+1 steps, which will be dealt with in separate courses, you will learn how to start by selecting your research topic (in this course), and you will be guided step-by-step from the journal selection to the step of submitting your final draft to the target journal and getting it published.
The information provided in this course is not only useful while writing a research paper, but a large bulk of it will also be useful while writing book reviews, review papers, short reports, and so on.
Who this course is for:
- The only requirement is that learners carefully attend the course and practice and do what they are asked to do throughout the course
- Figure out the techniques available to select the best research topics
- Understand how to use each technique to find the best research topic
- Identify people who can help them select best research topics
- Note that this course is dedicated to finding the best research topic as part of my lengthy course of "how to write academic research papers"
- The following courses will deal with other stages of writing a high-quality research paper from selecting the best possible journal to drafting your manuscript to submitting your manuscript to the target journal(s) in order to get it published
2$ 12.99 $ 64.99
10$ 14.99 $ 74.99