Come learn from Master Clinical Hypnotherapist, Joseph Drumheller.
- Over 16,000 online students in 147 countries
- 40+ online courses
- Conducted 2,000+ private healing sessions
- 4-time award-winning author
- Worked 6 years in cancer radiation clinic as a Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Accreditation- ANWAA (American Natural Wellness Accreditation Alliance)
Clinical Hypnotherapy Master Certification Course, Part 1 will give you essential introductory tools to move you toward a meaningful new career in Hypnotherapy or provide a powerful supplement to your existing profession. You will also come away with transformative knowledge, insight, and experience on how your own internal process works.
This course is the first part of a six-part Master Clinical Hypnotherapy Certification Series. In the first five courses, I'll share almost everything I know about hypnotherapy with you. In Part 6, you'll put in the necessary clinical hours to become a professional hypnotherapist.
This introductory course is the result of my work as a Clinical Hypnotherapist, for more than 30 years. We'll be focusing on the art of Hypnotherapy by establishing a solid foundation in the fundamentals. Students will learn how to implement effective time-tested techniques and support their patients and/or clients, by providing tools for their self-care.
This course is laid out in an easy to follow step-by-step process. Student participation and outside practice will be required to master the techniques presented in this course.
Course material will be presented through video lectures, text summaries, homework, and sample sessions.
Students who complete this course will become proficient in leading their own hypnotherapy sessions, to help clients/patients with stress and releasing unwanted thoughts, beliefs, and emotions.
- Knowledge of Hypnotherapy is not necessary but a passionate desire to learn these life-changing techniques is required. Some experience in meditation will be helpful.
- How to set up the PRELIMINARIES needed before beginning hypnotherapy sessions
- How to ESTABLISH PROTECTION before beginning hypnotherapy sessions
- Why it is necessary to do YOUR OWN PERSONAL GROWTH WORK
- How to create BREATH AS THE FOUNDATION of hypnotherapy sessions
- How to INDUCE A LIGHT MEDITATIVE / HYPNOTIC STATE
- How to INDUCE A DEEP MEDITATIVE / HYPNOTIC STATE
- How to FIND THE EMOTIONAL / MENTAL STARTING POINT of a hypnotherapy session
- How to create a POSITIVE FEELING that the client will take with them when the session is over
- How to successfully IMPLEMENT THREE STANDARD HYPNOTHERAPY / GUIDED MEDITATION TECHNIQUES. Students will also receive one full sample session to use on themselves
- How to successfully END a session
- How to VERIFY THE SUCCESS of a session
- Students will also receive a complete 20-page summary EBOOK and CERTIFICATE upon completion
What scientific research is telling us can help you assist your clients. Meditation (i.e. hypnotherapy) promotes numerous health benefits including:
- Reducing stress, anxiety and depression
- Regulating emotions
- Boosting the immune system
- Increasing empathy, compassion and emotional intelligence
- Increasing mental clarity
- Slowing the aging process
I am so pleased to of had this opportunity to learn such an interesting subject with a well experienced tutor. Thanks to joseph for introducing this course
0$ 9.99 $ 49.99
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
34$ 9.99 $ 49.99
50$ 9.99 $ 49.99