Come learn from Master Clinical Hypnotherapist, Joseph Drumheller.
- Over 16,000 online students in 147 countries
- 40+ online courses
- Conducted 2,000+ private healing sessions
- 4-time award-winning author
- Worked 6 years in cancer radiation clinic as a Clinical Hypnotherapist
- Accreditation- ANWAA (American Natural Wellness Accreditation Alliance)
Clinical Hypnotherapy Master Certification Course, Part 3 is the third part of a six-part Master Hypnotherapy Certification Series. It's specifically designed for existing, or those studying to be, professional hypnotherapists, healers, life-coaches, counselors, and psychologists. The material in this course will provide insights into theory, practical applications, and session-related nuances that will help you maximize your effectiveness as a leader in meditative healing.
Although this course is not focused on providing new hypnotic techniques, it is a course addressing the numerous questions and situations that face a professional Clinical Hypnotherapist, as they develop mastery and experience in their career as a healer.
This course builds on the techniques and fundamentals learned in my previous courses, Clinical Hypnotherapy Master Certification Courses, Parts 1 and 2.
The information provided is based on nearly three decades of work in my career as a Clinical Hypnotherapist. Most of this material you will not find in any book and has been garnered by experience from literally thousands of one-on-one and group sessions.
Students who complete this course will have the much-needed information to enhance their effectiveness and take their practice to the top of their game. Furthermore, the insights presented can be readily assimilated into anyone’s existing hypnotherapy practice.
Course material will be presented through video lectures, text summaries, and some sample guided meditations.
What students are saying about Joseph’s courses:
This course is quite unique in many ways and I just loved every bit of it: 1.) It talks about how Hypnotherapy can help across multiple areas of life and where it may not as much as one would want it to 2.) The professional boundaries and ethics a therapist needs to have (Joseph has done a fantastic job of correlating those with his own personal real-life examples) 3.) How to handle in-session challenges with examples and proposed challenges that are so practical and realistic 4.) Establishing protection through a clearing of energy 5.) The synergy one could create through Group events and retreats. Anand
I literally cried when I got to part 2 of your hypnotherapy courses because it covered everything I had been so desperate to learn in such a concise way. I’m dumbfounded by the amount of powerful content you were able to squeeze in courses that only took a couple of hours to complete. Before finding your courses I thought hypnotherapy would take 4+ months for me to grasp, but because of your courses, I was able to understand how to practice hypnotherapy in about 48 hours. Lauren Carter
Your process takes me into such a deep peace that it's both restorative and cathartic. You are extremely talented, thank you. I'll definitely be writing a full-length review with a glowing 5 stars :-) Sonia Acheson
Excellent clarification and just amazing. Wow!! Mollie Shannon Rama
I am pleased with the straightforward, relaxed approach Drumheller has. He is calm, informed, and reassuring that anyone can learn hypnotherapy. Susy Goins
… the meditations are next-level awesome. Courtney Seard
I'm doing a couple of Joseph Drumheller courses and he's a really fantastic teacher. His approach is very genuine and authentic. He spent many years providing support to terminally ill cancer patients. Highly recommended. Phil Strong
- Certification as a hypnotherapist, energy healer, counselor, life coach, or psychologist would be ideal.
Students who complete this course will have the much needed information to enhance their effectiveness and take their practice to the top of their game. Furthermore, the insights presented can be readily assimilated into anyone’s existing hypnotherapy practice.
Course material will be presented through video lecture, text summaries, and some sample guided meditations.
In this course, students will be presented with a variety of SUPPLEMENTAL PROFESSIONAL INSIGHTS, to perfect their craft as a professional healer. Students will learn:
- Theories explaining WHAT THE SUBCONSCIOUS MIND IS and how it pertains to Clinical Hypnotherapy
- The necessity for FREE CONSULTATIONS and how to construct them
- The predominant FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS posed by potential clients and how to answer them
- How much to CHARGE FOR SESSIONS
- How to provide HEALING PACKAGES for clients
- How to create INTAKE FORMS, required LEGAL DOCUMENTS, and POST-SESSION NOTES
- The absolute necessity of maintaining PROFESSIONAL BOUNDARIES and ETHICAL CONDUCT
- How to effectively address potential PROBLEMS and UNUSUAL OCCURRENCES that may come up during a session
- About TOOLS, PROPS, and ACCESSORIES to enhance effectiveness in a session.
- What to do AFTER A SESSION
- About conducting GROUP EVENTS and RETREATS
- Upon completion, students will also receive a PERSONALIZED CERTIFICATE and a FREE EBOOK, that summarizes the entire course
0$ 9.99 $ 49.99
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
34$ 9.99 $ 49.99
50$ 9.99 $ 49.99