Explore Bluetooth Low Energy Fundamentals in Weekend
Master Bluetooth Low Energy Fundamentals. Learn BLE Architecture and Layers in Radio, L2CAP, Security Manager & Host Controller Interface. Start BLE Now!
- Self-paced with Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Layers in Bluetooth Low Energy: Applications & Security Protocol
In this course, we will explore the different layers of Bluetooth low energy specification. We start explore from very low hardware Radio Layer up to application layer of Bluetooth low energy.
Bluetooth Low Energy is evolving and used in wide range of applications starting from Personal Area Networks to Smart Automation Networks.
Here we concentrate currently on Bluetooth Low Energy Personal Area Networks and its layers like Radio Layer, Link Layer, L2CAP layer, Attribute, General Access Profile, Generic Attribute Protocol, Security Manager, Host Controller Interface Layer and application layers.
- C Language Programming
- Embedded System Basics
- Bluetooth Low Energy Fundamentals
- BLE Application and Profile
- BLE Architecture and Layers
- BLE Radio Layer
- BLE Link Layer
- BLE Logical Link Capability Adaptation Layer
- BLE Attribute Protocol
- BLE Generic Attribute Profile
- BLE Generic Access Profile
- BLE Security Manager and Key distribution
115$ 9.99 $ 49.99
176$ 9.99 $ 49.99
55$ 9.99 $ 49.99
28$ 9.99 $ 49.99