Hello, learners! Greetings from Makerdemy. In this course, you will learn how to program the emergency health tracking system using GSM and GPS module with Arduino board using heart pulse sensor.
This is an advanced level course on Arduino. This course is designed for advanced makers. We’ll help you to get started with the basics of creating circuits with the Arduino UNO board. We will show how to measure the heart rate using Arduino and display the data on I2C type 16x2 LCD and send the GPS location to the User via SMS. By the end of this course, you would have built Emergency Tracking Systems using GSM and GPS modules.
The prerequisite for this course is a basic understanding of electrical and electronic concepts and ability to download and install software on your computer. Along the way, you will learn about programming, sensors, and communications.
The course split into five parts:
- Project 1: In this project, we will teach you how to measure your heart rate using a dedicated Arduino-compatible sensor
- Project 2: In this project, we teach you how to make the connection of I2C type 16x2 LCD and display the message on the screen when the user types on the serial monitor
- Project 3: This project will explain to you how to make a call using SIM900A GSM module which it connects the Mic and Speaker on GSM. Here, in this project will explain the program using Serial and SoftwareSerial communication methods
- Project 4: In this project, you will get the accurate location of the user using Arduino GPS_Get Latitude and Longitude Coordinates with SoftwareSerial communication program
- Project 5: In this project, we will teach you how to measure your heart rate using a dedicated Arduino-compatible sensor. Then, we will transmit the data via SIM900A module to send a message and call to the respective person to get the details. Even we will send the GPS location using GPS module, and also display the heartbeat on the 16x2 LCD screen
This project can be used to develop Wearable for wrist pulse band. This project helps in real time to track the people who are not well and cure them of heart stroke.
If you are a technology enthusiast and want to learn the cutting-edge technology, then this is the right course for you.
I will teach you step by step how to go about building this project. I will also share the code with you so that you can replicate the project yourself.
At the end of the course, you'll be fully familiarized with Arduino and ready to build your electronic security system. I look forward to you joining this course. It provides the complete source code of the real time project.
Let’s dive in to learn the concept one by one.
What are you waiting for? Enroll now!
- A basic understanding of electricity and electronics
- A basic working knowledge of the Arduino Uno is required
- Understand the principles of programming Arduino microcontroller
- Be productive with the Arduino IDE, write, compile and upload sketches, install libraries
- How to setup the Arduino software and start outputting code
- Understand the ways by which the Arduino can communicate with other devices
- Measure your heart rate using a dedicated Arduino-compatible sensor
- Interface SIM900A GSM Modem with Arduino
- Display the heart rate data on I2C type of 16x2 LCD
- Use Arduino to transmit heart rate data via SIM900A module
- Use Arduino to receive the exact location of the user with GPS tracker and send the accurate location via SMS
- Configure and program sensors and modules like Pulse sensor, I2C type of 16x2 LCD, GSM and GPS modules to work with Arduino
- Have the confidence to build a complex electronics project maker and prototyper
- Improve technology uses in Hospitals
- Transmit the data via SIM900A module to send a message and call to the respective person to get the details
- To develop Wearable wrist pulse band
125$ 9.99 $ 49.99
183$ 9.99 $ 49.99
64$ 9.99 $ 49.99
32$ 9.99 $ 49.99