Italian Grammar Quick Guide in Verbs 1 to Learn Italian
Form Basic Sentences using Italian Infinitives and Basic Modal Verbs. Learn Tenses with Basic Verbs in Italian. Start Italian Now!
- Self-paced with Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Learn Italian Language: Verbs & Tenses Quick Guide
This guide is perfect for students who need help learning about Italian verbs. You'll get an introduction to using and recognising Italian verbs in the following areas:
- the impersonal verb "si può"
- the "going" future
- the past tense
- the present tense
"Italian Grammar - Quick Guide - Verbs 1" is particularly useful for complete beginners in Italian grammar as everything is explained assuming no prior knowledge. The vocabulary used is limited so as to avoid over-complication. Each tense is explained, showing how to form the tense, how to negate it, and how to translate it to and from English.
Each tense starts with a simple explanation followed by lots of practise sentences to build confidence and proficiency.
Who this course is for:
- Take this course if you're interested in learning the basics about Italian grammar
- If you're studying Italian at school
- You need no prior knowledge of the Italian language
- You will learn how to form basic sentences using Italian infinitives and some basic modal verbs
- You will learn about the verb phrase "si può"
- You will learn how to form the "going" future tense
- You will learn how to form the present tense with regular and some irregular verbs
- You will learn how to form the past tense with regular verbs