Welcome to Cisco's NEW CCNA Wireless course for the (200-355) certification!
This course will cover all the needed subjects to be successful in helping to prepare and pass the CCNA Wireless exam.
This course is very intense!...not only will the student acquire the knowledge needed for Cisco's certification exam; but what is learned herein will be transferable to the real world.
Students will get an in-depth understanding of networking, using wireless routers along with switches and their various configurations and connections. Students will learn about different types of wireless topologies, wireless RF fundamentals, wireless standards and an introduction to wireless security.
Based on what Cisco is requiring to pass the CCNA Wireless certification exam, we will cover a lot of concepts!
Students will also acquire the basic understanding needed to secure their wireles networks using the following techniques and protocols; PSK. 802.1x, WPA/WPA2 with EAP-TLS, EAP-FAST, PEAP and LEAP.
Student will learn the concepts of using a Cisco Wireless Controller in their Network. This will include how to setup the WLC management, manage stand alone AP's, and be able to troubleshoot & maintain wireless networks.
This is a full comprehensive course that will guide you step-by-step to ensure you are prepared in your quest to acquire the NEW Cisco Wireless Certification!
Who is the target audience?
The Cisco CCNA Wireless course is for students who want to pass Cisco's NEW CCNA Wireles Certification exam and have already obtained the Cisco CCENT or CCNA exams.
For those already working in the IT industry and want to learn about wireless networks this course will be a great foundation to start implementing wireless.
This NEW Cisco CCNA Wireless course is also for individuals that have some networking background and simply want to learn about wireless neworks, specially Cisco wireless networks.
- Students taking this course should have a working understanding of basic networking.
- There are plenty of configuration examples in the course which will be provided, so don't sweat the exam.
- It is highly recommended that students should have a simulator, emulator or live equipment to practice with. (this is for certain labs such as RADIUS).
- Students need to have a positive mind-set, because this course has a lot of acronyms and terminology that students need to commit to memory.
- Students should know that they will need to visit this course several times before scheduling the NEW CCNA Wireless certification exam.
- Students should know that the options to pause, fast-forward and rewind will be extremely useful in this course.
- In order to be eligible to take Cisco's NEW CCNA Wireless certification exam, the student must already have either the CCENT (or ICND1), or the CCNA (or a highter Cisco certification). Cisco will not allow anyone to take or schedule the CCNA Wireless certification exam unless the student has shown that they have at least one current certifications mentioned herein.
- Students should know that most of this course is taught through theory since live equipment for a Wireless class is virtually non-existent unless the class is taught in a "brick and mortar" or conventional classroom environment.
- Students should know that the simulators and/or emulators used in this course are not available for the student to download. These are NOT provided here. Students are responsible for these.
- Creating the right type of wireless enviroment is extremely important
123$ 9.99 $ 49.99
182$ 9.99 $ 49.99
61$ 9.99 $ 49.99
29$ 9.99 $ 49.99