This course will allow you to acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to install, use and troubleshoot a medium-sized enterprise network, including the configuration of various switches and routers, and the implementation of security.
Master LAN networks and you will be ready to configure and troubleshoot protocols: EIGRP, OSPF, RIP, BGP, HSRP, Access-List, VTP, Router on stick, VLAN, trunking protocols and the WAN technology protocols: Frame-Relay, PPP, GRE tunnel.
- To learn more quickly and efficiently, you will have the Cisco Packet Tracer file for each used topology.
- To make sure that you will successfully complete the CCNA R&S exam, we will work on 10 simular LABs for CCNA exam.
- You need to have a small network knowledge, but the motivation will allow you to pass the CCNA
- You will be able to configure the routing protocols: OSPF, EIGRP, RIP, eBGP, iBGP with IPv4 and IPv6
- Global knowledge of the IP network world and WAN technologies
- You will have a very easy and clear explanation of the protocols : ARP, NAT, HSRP, VRRP, GLBP, ACL, VLANs, Trunk, Router on a stick, …
- You will be ready to get the CCNA 200-125
115$ 9.99 $ 49.99
176$ 9.99 $ 49.99
55$ 9.99 $ 49.99
28$ 9.99 $ 49.99