Oracle Apps R12 Accounts Receivable Training
The Oracle R12 Accounts Receivable course is designed to give students practical experience of working with the Oracle Accounts Receivable module. It is end-user focused and includes all the day to day tasks such as setting up customer accounts, raising invoices and credit notes and applying cash together with making inquiries and running standard reports.
From this course, you get a clear idea of
Account Receivables Introduction, Key Flex Fields, Sales Tax Location, Territory, Statement Cycle, System Options, Remittance to Address, Payment Terms, Introduction to Dunning Letters, Collectors, Customers, Auto Cash Role Set, Customer Profile Class, Customer Bank Creation, Transaction Types, Invoice Transaction, Credit Memo, Deposit transaction, Bills receivable, Guarantee, Chargeback, Transaction Sources, Receipt Classes, Receipt Sources, Creating Invoice, Applying the Receipt to Invoice, Rise the Credit memo, Create Deposit Invoice and Applying the Deposit to Invoice, Applying the receipt, Miscellaneous Receipts, Remittance Receipts, Month ending process.
Who is the target audience?
- This Oracle R12 Accounts Receivable training course is designed for personnel working within Finance and Accounts Receivable departments. It is suitable for end users or their supervisors, or equally for management or financial accountants or first line support staff. Learners should have knowledge of the accounts receivable function within their own organisation
- Basic Knowledge of Accounts
- Receivable System Setups
- Will Learn Receivable Flex fields
- Dunning Letters, Collectors, Payment Terms
- Creating Customer Profile Classes, Auto Cash Rule Set
- Defining Different Type of Transactions and Sources
- Defining the Receipt Classes and Sources
- Creating Transactions and Applying the Receipts
- Receipt Remittances and Month end Process
118$ 9.99 $ 49.99
177$ 9.99 $ 49.99
58$ 9.99 $ 49.99
29$ 9.99 $ 49.99