This is an animated, visual and spatial way to learn data structures and algorithms
- Our brains process different types of information differently - evolutionarily we are wired to absorb information best when it is visual and spatial i.e. when we can close our eyes and see it
- More than most other concepts, Data Structures and Algorithms are best learnt visually. These are incredibly easy to learn visually, very hard to understand most other ways
- This course has been put together by a team with tons of everyday experience in thinking about these concepts and using them at work at Google, Microsoft and Flipkart
- Big-O notation and complexity
- Graphs and Graph Algorithms
- Linked lists
Using discussion forums
Please use the discussion forums on this course to engage with other students and to help each other out. Unfortunately, much as we would like to, it is not possible for us at Loonycorn to respond to individual questions from students:-(
We're super small and self-funded with only 2 people developing technical video content. Our mission is to make high-quality courses available at super low prices.
The only way to keep our prices this low is to *NOT offer additional technical support over email or in-person*. The truth is, direct support is hugely expensive and just does not scale.
We understand that this is not ideal and that a lot of students might benefit from this additional support. Hiring resources for additional support would make our offering much more expensive, thus defeating our original purpose.
It is a hard trade-off.
Thank you for your patience and understanding!
Who is the target audience?
- Yep! Computer Science and Engineering grads who are looking to really visualise data structures, and internalise how they work
- Yep! Experienced software engineers who are looking to refresh important fundamental concepts
- Basic knowledge of programming is assumed, preferably in Java
- Visualise - really vividly imagine - the common data structures, and the algorithms applied to them
- Pick the correct tool for the job - correctly identify which data structure or algorithm makes sense in a particular situation
- Calculate the time and space complexity of code - really understand the nuances of the performance aspects of code
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
49$ 9.99 $ 49.99
7$ 9.99 $ 49.99