This course is for anyone who wants to learn Java from scratch, polish java skills, face java interviews and prepare for java certifications.
Anyone can take this course and go from 0 developments skills to being expert in OOPs and core Java.
Java is the most popular language world wide and technologies like Servlets & JSP, J2EE, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, JMS or android for mobile applications are all based on core Java.
Even Kotlin (android's new programming language) becomes easier if you know Java.
Having a sound understanding of core java concepts is necessary, if you want to learn advance concepts, frameworks and android programming.
I have interviewed 100s of candidates and seen candidates with more than 3 years of experience struggling with the very basic concepts such as:
- Why public methods of super class can't be overridden with private access specifier
- Difference between == operator and equals method while comparing Strings
- What will be the value of res variable in this statement(1000000000000 or something else):
int res = 1000000 * 1000000;
- What's the output: System.out.println("Result is: " + 10 > 5);
- What is abstraction?
- Employee is a super class of SoftwareDeveloper, which of the following 2 statements will you prefer and why?
Employee e1 = new SoftwareDeveloper();
SoftwareDeveloper e2 = new SoftwareDeveloper();
- And many more.
Being an inquisitive student myself, I always wanted to know why's of everything. I sometimes got the answers, sometimes I didn't.
In this course, I have tried to give why's of most of the concepts. Rather than simply accepting the rules, if you know the reason behind, it is a lot more easier to understand.
In my teaching experience, I have observed that traditional black/white boards are extremely effective teaching aids, therefore I used lots of screen drawing to simulate the same classroom experience.In the lectures I have also included a lot of practical tips and tricks, best practices and dos and don'ts, which will help you in professional assignments.
I will start this course by downloading, installing and configuring required software.
Then in next section, I will help you to write your first Java program in text editor as well as Eclipse IDE and I will slowly cover following topics in detail:
- Understand JVM, JRE and JDK
- Javadoc and developer comments and their significance.
- Variables, Data Types and Operators
- Control Statements Types
- Java arrays and Command-line arguments
- Packages, classpath and User-input
- Eclipse debugging in detail
- Classes, objects, constructors, initialization blocks, type of variables, methods and Garbage collection
- Object Oriented Programming Concepts: Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism and Abstraction
- Access specifier, instanceof operator and casting
- String, StringBuilder and Wrapper classes
To check the details of each topic, you can download course synopsis from Add-ons section.
If you want to get 100% out of this course, then I recommend to complete the sections in sequence, don't jump :). Solve all the questions given in Video lectures along with Java Coding Challenge exercises, to practice your newly acquired skills. Attempt all the quiz questions provided at the end of each section to validate your knowledge.
Although respective source code is provided with the lectures; you can download complete workspace from Add-ons section.
If you have doubts, then please ask your questions in discussion board and I will reply to your queries within 24 - 48 hours.
Hope you enjoy this course and level up your Java expertise.
- Core concepts of Java including Variables, datatypes, operators, control statements, arrays, packages, classpath, user-input and debugging
- Object Oriented Programming concepts and their application
- String, Wrapper classes, Exception handling and Enumeration in detail
- Adding appropriate comments to your code
- Writing professional Java code using Industry best practices
- Be Ready to face interviews
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
50$ 9.99 $ 49.99
7$ 9.99 $ 49.99