A practical comprehensive guide on AngularJS, taking you from the basics to rich client-side applications in no time.
Building web applications that can manage huge chunks of data consistently is becoming increasingly difficult and this affects the efficiency of your app. Single Page Applications (SPA) solve this issue as its design principles make life easy for data-intensive applications by updating the constant stream of data in the same page, making the application more intuitive for the user.
This course will take you from the very basics of developing rich client-side Single Page Applications (SPA) through a series of practical examples of incremental complexity, including a full review of AngularJS’ built-in features and testability features.
At the beginning of the course, you will be introduced to the advantages and limitations of AngularJS and its compatibility with SPAs. As we move on, we'll dive head-first into the application coding, starting from your first application and going all the way from building a to-do list app to a fully featured movie database, understanding every key aspect of the framework in the process. Later on, we'll focus on reviewing AngularJS' built-in components (directives, filters, and services) including every detail of how to write your own custom components of every kind. And finally, we'll wrap up with automated testing clearly guiding you on how to write and execute automated tests on AngularJS and introducing best practices on both unit and end-to-end testing.
Building Single Page Web Apps with AngularJS will take you from zero to hero, covering all important aspects of the framework and preparing you to hit the ground running on any single page application.
About the Author
- Understand how SPA’s work with the advantages and limitations of frameworks such as AngularJS
- Integrate AngularJS applications with any server-side technology of your choice using meaningful APIs
- Skillfully write and debug AngularJS apps by mastering the directives, filters, and services available in the framework
- Implement the best practices of Angular’s MVC architecture into your SPA
- Delve into the advanced features of the framework, such as routing, server communication, and module injection/management very quickly
- Effectively use npm and Bower to deal with dependencies, and manage the common tasks of your SPA
- Discover how to write custom components, including custom directives, filters, and all types of services
- Practice proper test-driven development using the testing tools available within the framework
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
49$ 9.99 $ 49.99
7$ 9.99 $ 49.99