1.I have prepared this course to help the leaders to collaborate in all levels and different functions and businesses.
2.They can learn collaborative leadership traits and handle themselves so as to be more successful when they will shoulder higher responsibilities.
3.Corporate world needs leaders and even if you become an entrepreneur, you also need leadership traits to inspire your team to collaborate and to be successful.
4.The future will be disruptive and one needs to be ready for that. If you know the collaborative nuances, it will be better for you to navigate well in corporate life.
Few more learnings they can inculcate are:
- Correlate, understand and can implement collaboration in the organisation
- Understand the process collaboration
- Know that, critical to success will be collaboration in the organisation
- Know the definitions and uses of collaboration in building a high performance workplace.
- How to encourage employees to be collaborative?
- How to be a facilitative leader?
Who this course is for:
- HR Professionals and Learning and Development Professionals
- Senior Leadership Groups who want to implement Collaboration in the organisation
- Mid Management Leaders who want practical advices on collaboration and how to deal with their challenges in the Business and Functions
- Business Leaders who want to identify and develop collaboration in their Team
- Professional and Consultants engaged in advising the CEOs, Leaders and HR Heads on Transformation of the organisation
- Learning mind-set to collaborate and a desire to getting things done with team
- IDENTIFY: the types, strategies and tools of Collaboration plan
- LEARN: how to implement the key stages required to implement a successful Collaboration process
- UNDERSTAND: what Collaboration is and the powerful competitive advantage it can provide
- CREATE: Your, ‘first draft’ action plans as a first step to implement their learning about Collaboration back at work
- IMPLEMENT: a strategic Collaboration
- DETERMINE: The Collaboration phases