A one hour meeting of 6 people = a loss of 6 hours of productivity. Minimum.
How do you keep your team interacting, keep communication flowing, encourage discussion and ideas, without causing your business' death by meeting?
This course is your step by step guide to:
- Determine when a meeting should happen, versus when a memo will do
- Ensure your team members arrive prepared and ready to work
- Increase the productivity of your meetings, while reducing the time you spend in meetings
The lectures will walk you through the steps to perform before, during, and after your meeting. Worksheets provide tips and templates to use for your own business.
"Thank You Rebecca We shall have many more effective Meetings" - Sharlene Dodds
"Very well structured and delivered. I've got a long experience with meetings of all kinds, and was happy to be reminded of some points which can easily be overlooked with time when routine settles in. I truly enjoyed that course and put it to good use already. Very happy and grateful :)" - F. Culmann
Who this course is for:
- Managers - if you manage a team of two or more, you will have to communicate with them
- Leaders - how do you keep your team informed and motivated
- Remote team managers - outsourced services as well
- No previous knowledge required
- Experience of pointless meetings is a bonus
- IMPROVE business functions through better communication and knowledge sharing
- GROW employee satisfaction
- REDUCE the number of meetings you hold for your team
- INCREASE participation and effort from your employees
- Finally: learn to love having meetings!