What motivates employees in an organisation? Why are they having good or bad moods? How can this be improved? To answer these questions we need to combine the fields of Psychology, Sociology and Business Administration - and so Organisational Behavior arises.
Researchers and practitioners provide us with an intense amount of beautiful concepts that allow us to understand members of organization much better. We even have specific concepts on how we should motivate these!
Have you ever wondered how it would look like if you studied this subject at the university? We allow you to do so now! This course is designed after the materials as being taught at Swedish universities. Even better, if you are currently a student of such university course anywhere around the world, we will definitely make your studies easier and more fun.
This course covers the full scope or Organisational Behavior divided into three main areas. We focus on individual in organisations, groups in organisations and organisation as a whole. You can expect to find here up to 50 videos that will lead you through the subject in an intuitive way within 4-6 hours of your time.
Who this course is for:
- Business students
- Managers seeking to enlarge their scope of expertise
- No requirements of prior knowledge
- Explain basic concepts, models and theoretical foundations in the area of leadership and organisational behaviour
- Discuss the impact of leadership for the individual and the organisation
- Identify and analyze the principal factors that prevent groups perseverance and dedication at work