Markets, and business practices, are changing much more rapidly than in the past. You may think things are ticking along nicely but a tsunami of change is coming, and your organisation is bound to be affected – robotics and AI, 3D printing, 5G, big data, and more.
Our “Innovation Masterclass” is about creating a culture for organisational innovation. It covers action you can take to innovate in four aspects of your organisation:
- Products and Markets
- Business processes
- Workplace practices
- Business models
In addition, the course provides a four-step model to boost innovation in your organisation, and looks at some of the main global trends that are changing markets and business practices.
Jump-start up your organisation’s innovation efforts with the “Innovation Masterclass”.
Who this course is for:
- Business students
- Managers at all levels
- Professionals involved with business improvement
- Trainee and aspiring managers
- There are no course requirements for the Innovation Masterclass
- The definition of innovation
- Why organisations need to be innovative now more than ever
- The four main areas organisations can innovate in
- A four-step model to boost innovation in your organisation
- Global trends affecting business and creating pressure to innovate
- How you and your colleagues can start thinking out of the box in order to innovate better