Me, Subrat Dash, teaching Mathematics and Computer to School students science last 12 years. Mathematics is considered as one of the tough subjects for students. Therefore I have designed this course by keeping in mind all the needs of students. This course is explained in Hindi language.
Who can take this course?
- This course is specially designed for students of Class 10 CBSE board however it can be taken by the students of any other board if they have these chapters as a part of their curriculum.
Benefits of taking this Course:
- Explanatory videos ensures complete concept understanding
- Downloadable resources helps in applying your knowledge to solve various problems
- Quiz video helps in testing your knowledge
- In short it is an interesting course fulfilling all the student's needs
- On completion of this course, you will have detail knowledge to score good in exams
So hurry up and enroll now!!
Who this course is for:
- Students of CBSE Boards Class 10 and Teachers
- Anyone who wants to learn Mathematics
- Teachers who wish to teach their students mathematics in a simpler way
- Should have basic knowledge of mathematics
- The chapters covered are (CBSE Math class 10)
- Pair of Linear Equations in two variables
I enjoyed the course especially subject about Algebraic Interpretation with out graphical presentation Let the two line be a1 x + b1y + c2 = 0 And a2x b2y + c2 = 0 Comparing the ration of Coefficients. I learnt about method solving pair of Linear equations. The present age of Nuri is 50 and the age of Sonu is 20 Cross mulipication Method The final process I learnt about was linear equation has a Unique Solution it was great
2$ 12.99 $ 64.99
10$ 14.99 $ 74.99