True Meditation is an in-depth, interactive course for anyone who is finding themselves being challenged by the current landscapes that are opening up before us now. We can find a clear and stable foundation deep within that will support us in harmoniously navigating whatever roads that lie before us now.
It would as well be beneficial for those who would be interested in just living a happier, fuller life through increasing their self-awareness and to successfully be able to manage their internal states .
Meditation has been shown time and again to allow one to move beyond issues such as anxiety, worrisome thought patterns, the ill-effects brought on by a stressful lifestyle, etc.
The course is designed to allow one to begin to distance themselves from the root causes of what is perceived as being problematic in some way. It is suitable for both beginning and intermediate students.
Some of the documented benefits of meditation include:
- Increase in concentration and attention
- Decrease of anxiety/social anxiety
- Giving one a greater sense of self-control
- Assists in depression/addiction recovery
- Improved relationships
- Enhanced creativity
- A greater overall sense of well-being
What we’re doing at times when we enter into a place meditative awareness or mindfulness, is simply providing a space for some of our fixations, beliefs, ideas, etc., to show up so that we might at last simply witness them; to acknowledge their presence, and arriving at the place where we are able to just walk away from any of it that binds us in any way.
This is the path of a True Warrior; the peaceful warrior of the heart, who has felt the tireless pull from the threads of that which we have each encountered at some point in our lives. Perhaps it was during a magnificent sunset at the beach, or during a still moment at the summit of a mountain. You've been there.
Here we will be entering a process of becoming more intimate with that mysterious presence, and giving ourselves the permission to live from a more expansive and open place.
Once we begin to have a greater sense of control over our lives through our practice, the challenges of daily living can begin to take a back seat to what really matters to us. We have literally freed up a vast amount of energy that was once being consumed by over-worrying, anxiousness, general stress issues, etc..
The course will offer you an opportunity to begin to free yourself from that which has been perceived as limiting in some way, and will allow you to begin to embody a new, more expansive and relaxed way of being present within life.
I hope you'll join me here in discovering how we can successfully move through these turbulent times together!
True Meditation is a self-paced course and you are encouraged to take your time in moving through it.
(The course includes full personal support, and all questions will be answered by the instructor.)
Who this course is for:
- For anyone who has found themselves challenged in any way within the changes we now see emerging in the world.
- For those who would like to deepen their spirituality without the need for any religious ideaologies.
- Just yourself, and a willingness to consider the teachings offered
- Create a relatively quiet, clear space for yourself
- The ability to remain calm and focused in the face of adversity
- An improved overall sense of well-being
- A greater sense of fulfilment for one's life on all levels