Business App Development in Dynamics 365 for Non-Programmers
This course teaches non-programmers how to build business apps in Dynamics 365. You will be able to build useful apps for mobile and the web using Microsoft’s PowerApps.
- Self-paced with Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Build useful apps for mobile and the web using the PowerApp platform from Microsoft
Hiring a developer to build a custom app, however small, is expensive. Microsoft PowerApps tackles this problem head-on and removes the programming aspect from app development. In this course, you will build visually stunning apps with intuitive user experiences — without writing a single line of code.
Using a Lawn Care company's dataset you'll be building canvas and model-driven apps with a configuration-based approach to managing processes and data. This will revolutionize your ability to collect, analyze, and act on data. You will also learn how to set up SharePoint team sites in order to improve document storage and collaboration and reduce the space used by PowerApps. Finally, you will connect Power BI to your data so it can be combined with other systems in your company and provide rich user experiences to your leadership team.
If you are a business user, manager, or consultant without any coding experience, this course will help you build and customize apps yourself!
By the end of this course, you'll be able to build new apps or customize existing ones entirely on your own, without having to call in any programmers.
The code bundle for this video course is available at - https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Business-App-Development-in-Dynamics-365-for-Non-Programmers
About the Author
- Jimmy Briggs is a senior D365 consultant with over 14 years of experience, delivering solutions to a wide variety of businesses and organizations. He is committed to delivering a meaningful learning experience, so that you can create and administer effective web and mobile solutions for your business and organizational needs.
- No prior knowledge required
- Create useful model-driven apps for users in your organization to improve their productivity
- Create canvas apps for mobile devices so that users in the field are connected and can interact with the organization's data in meaningful ways
- Improve the quality of data, reduce user work, and improve day-to-day tasks business
- Build mobile applications capable of using device hardware such as cameras and use these advanced features and components to reduce work cycles and improve quality
- Add automated processes (scheduled or non-scheduled) without any code
- Create rich data-driven dashboards with your business data, allowing users to interact and make decisions in real-time
- Design business process flows which guide user actions by simplifying business logic and providing step-by-step instructions
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
53$ 9.99 $ 49.99
12$ 9.99 $ 49.99