Firebase Firestore for Android
You will learn the advanced skills needed for integrating Firestore into your apps. You will learn to add, edit and delete data for a Firestore database in your apps, implement powerful login capabilities into your apps using Firebase Authentication, and add Firestore security features to protect your database and restrict access to authorized users only
- Self-paced with Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Firestore for Android
Welcome to beginner Firestore development. In this course you'll learn all about the brand new Firestore, a NoSQL document based technology. We start from the ground up and teach you everything you need to know from the fundamentals, authentication and a deep dive into Firestore security rules.
*BASIC KNOWLEDGE OF ANDROID IS ASSUMED
WHY TAKE THIS COURSE?
Learning the new Firestore should be taught using real world examples. In this course you're going to learn to code the Devslopes way. We teach by building real world, professional, amazing looking apps from start to finish.
Here are some of the things you'll be able to do after taking this course:
- Build your own apps using the new Firestore real time database
- Learn how to create and save data to your Firestore database
- Add powerful login capability to your apps using Firebase authentication
- Use Firestore security features to protect your database and restrict access to authorized users only
Who this course is for:
- People who want to build advanced Android apps!
- Those who want to create their own startup
- Those looking to get a full time job as a developer
- Business owners
- Students & teenagers
- People who want to make money building apps
If you are a student of our Android N: From Beginner to Paid Professional - or have any other basic understanding of Android development, then this is a perfect next step to advanced your Android and Firestore skills.
Don't forget to join the free live community where you can interact with other students and ask questions to the community.
Who is the target audience?
- If you have basic experience with Android development take this course
- Must have PC with Windows 8+ OR macOS OR Linux/Ubuntu
- Add, edit and delete data for a Firestore database in your apps
- Implement powerful login capabilities into your apps using Firebase Authentication
- Add Firestore security features to protect your database and restrict access to authorized users only
- By the end of this course you will know advanced skill with Firestore and how to integrate it into your apps
6$ 9.99 $ 49.90
53$ 9.99 $ 49.90
14$ 9.99 $ 49.90