Learning Apache Storm for Big Data Processing
Learn about data processing types followed by Apache Storm and its features. spouts, bolts, topology, and stream grouping, and set up Apache Storm in single-node and multi-node configurations.
- Self-paced with Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Using a free and open source, distributed real-time computation system was never this much fun!
Apache Storm is a distributed real-time processing engine. Created by Nathanmarz for Backtype and later open sourced under Apache License 2, it's a scalable and a fault-tolerant engine used to process a massive number of unbounded streams. In this course you will see how simple yet efficient Apache Storm is when it comes to real-time processing.
In the course, you will learn about data processing types followed by Apache Storm and its features. You'll learn the core concepts of Apache Storm such as spouts, bolts, topology, and stream grouping, and set up Apache Storm in single-node and multi-node configurations. Also you'll explore how fault-tolerant Apache Storm is.
Taking this course will kick-start your experience with Apache Storm; you'll create a scalable, fault-tolerant, real-time processing application while setting a strong base for the fundamentals of the real-time processing paradigm and Apache Storm.
All the code and supporting files for the course can be found here- https://github.com/PacktPublishing/Learning-Apache-Storm-for-Big-Data-Processing
- This course targets data engineers, solution architects, Java developers, technical managers, and programming analysts working in a big data setup or anyone who is keen to learn the ins and outs of big data processing
- The audience is expected to have a working knowledge of programming with Java. A basic knowledge of Apache Maven (and a working knowledge of Eclipse and Linux terminals) will help you understand its concepts a lot more easily
- Core big data processing concepts
- Core components of Apache Storm
- Developing Apache Storm applications from scratch
- Defining terms associated with Apache Storm
- Setting up single- and multi-node clusters in Apache Storm
- Integrating Apache Hadoop with Apache Storm
- Performing transformation operations using tridents
- Understanding Parallelism and using StreamGroupings for tuple interaction
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
53$ 9.99 $ 49.99
12$ 9.99 $ 49.99