In this course, we would explore AWS mobile services available on Amazon Cloud. We would begin our journey be learning few basic requirements and fundamental tools like IAM (Identity and Access Management), Cognito, AWS-CLI (Command line interface), Storage, Compute and Analytics services that can be integrated with various mobile services.
After that we would be learning all of the mobile services- Mobile Hub, Device Farm, AppSync, Mobile Analytics (Pinpoint). We would be creating instances for each services with practical examples.
In the later sections, you will be learning Java Programming language. Here we would start right from the beginner level exploring fundamentals like JVM (Java Virtual Machine), JDK (Java Development Kit), JRE (Java Runtime Environment). We would be realising strengths and weakness of java as a programming language.
We would then learn the core java programming including conditionals- if else, switch case, loops- for, while, do while, identifiers, datatypes, operators, etc. And later we would be learning OOP (Object Oriented Programming) covering- class, object, constructor, inheritance, polymorphism, overriding, etc.
We would learn theoretical concepts in lectures and perform practical with practical excercises.
- No prerequisites, but if you have any sort of programming experience with any programming or scripting languages, then it would be helpful
- But if you are aware of some cloud based or web development tools and technologies, it is helpful
- On completion of this course you would be in a position to write and deploy java programs
- And combine multiple programs to create some software application
- On completion of this course you would be able to develop and deploy your applications over Amazon Cloud- Amazon Web Services
- Command over AWS Mobile Services- Mobile Hub, Device Farm, Pinpoint, AppSync
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
51$ 9.99 $ 49.99
8$ 9.99 $ 49.99