React Native Design Patterns
Learn React Native Design Patterns. Enhance code readability, improve the scalability of your applications, and define a common language with other developers.
- Self-paced with Life Time Access
- Certificate on Completion
- Access on Android and iOS App
Effective patterns for handling common problems that you face while developing with React Native.
Design Patterns are time-tested solutions that can be utilized as guidelines in your current work. Utilizing Design Patterns enhances code readability, improves the scalability of your applications, and defines a common language with other developers.
In this course, you will develop an understanding of different Design Patterns and understand why a specific pattern was created, and how it should be implemented. By working on practical examples, you will learn how mobile development in React Native should be performed in a reusable way.
By the end of the course, you will be adept at utilizing the best solution for a given problem in your next React Native application.
The code bundle for this course is available at - https://github.com/PacktPublishing/React-Native-Design-Patterns-
About the Author
- Chris has experience on the back end with Node.js developing RESTful APIs with TypeScript, and exposing data through GraphQL and Apollo, alongside utilizing React on the front end. Chris has deployed React Native to develop versatile mobile applications that can be utilized across multiple devices and platforms. Chris has mostly worked in the financial sector and has also freelanced for a telematics company. Chris is passionate about test-driven development and writing clean code.
- This course is for React Native developers who want to improve their skills to become more efficient and write better code with design patterns
- Understand the benefit of separating data components in the Container Component pattern
- Understand the purpose of Higher Order Components (HOCs), and share code even when significant changes happen between each platform
- Develop a deep understanding of the Render Props pattern and how it can better serve your React Native application code sharing abilities as opposed to using an HOC
- Clean up your codebase, and focus on higher-level problems for presentation by using the Compound Component pattern
- Gain insights into the Context API, and solve the painful problem of prop drilling through multiple components
- Take your code sharing to the next level with hooks in React Native
- Work with the Flexbox pattern, which React Native utilizes to enhance your app's presentation
- Utilize multiple navigation options to handle multiple screens in your application
6$ 9.99 $ 49.99
53$ 9.99 $ 49.99
12$ 9.99 $ 49.99